Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesdays Tender Token Starts Today!!!

I've posted a very special piece to my vintage china collection that my dear
friend Jude gave me many years ago. While visiting her home,  in her dining room 
displayed beautifully was this plate.  I gave out a gasp and she being a fairly new friend asked what was wrong. I explained still in shock that plate had special meaning to me for "Valentines Day 1979"  was the day my dad was called to heaven. I was only  9 years old at the time.  I remember what a wonderful job my mother did raising both my sister and I.   I thank her for the strength she had as well as my step-dad for the love and support throughout the years.  So I'm leaving you with this Tender Token of mine today...........I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment