Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MY EVENT IS UP ....WK 2 LETTER B (NOT TO LATE TO JOIN IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A TAG MEMBER JUST LEAVE A COMMENT)

Alphabet Tag Along Thursday Challenge - B

Event Description

Welcome to the Alpha Tag Along Thursdays where creating tags are fun and easy!!!!

This weeks letter is B

How to enter:
  1. Create any size tag in any style/medium you wish.
  2. Must represent the letter of the week is some way.
  3. Each week we will continue with the alphabet and the next letter up will be posted on a Wed. Your tag may be posted under this event in the comments.
  4. I will share tags on my blog under the tag along thurs
  5. I will be having giveaways and blog candy from time to time so must follow my blog to win:  HTTP://DEFUSCODESIGN.BLOGSPOT.COM
  6. From time to time i will also ask for tags to be mailed to me so i can have a giveaway for the tags on hand members.
  7. This is a fun event to get the creative juices flowing! 

Tags must be posted by 5/15/13 5pm est

If you have any questions/comments feel free to inbox me or leave a comment.
Thanks,
Milissa

No comments:

Post a Comment